Thursday, November 12, 2009

Falling Down Seasons

This is the 4th time I fell down in within these 4 months.

The 1st incident happened at a Mamak stall in an early morning.

I was going to toilet before we depart for our business trip to Penang. The mamak floor was not mop correctly and it became so slippery that I fell down hard sitting on the floor just right in front of the toilet door. The toilet door was reflective. I saw how I fall.

The waiters there were all looking at me and no one come and help me out. It was painful and embarrassing that I have to help myself up without showing any emotion,

The 2nd incident took place at my new house during September.

I fell down with a bowl of hot Tom Yam Maggie Mee Soup on my left hand and a cup of hot Cappuccino on my right hand while I was climbing up the stairs to have a delightful meal in my room. It ended up with bowl broken into pieces, floor was in a mess, bleeding hands and big bruises at both of my legs.

The 3rd incident was much better. It was on October.

I slipped and fell on to the wet bathroom floor. Not so serious but I hurt my wrists while I was trying to support myself during the fall.

The 4th incident was a nightmare to me. It happened on November which was my 3rd week in Taylor’s and it was just one week after the torturing food poisoning incident.

I fell off from the stairs while I was walking to the car park after finished work.

The stairs were quite high. I do not remember how but I ended up sitting on the floor. High heels flied off, car key was a few steps away, bags dropped on to the floor. I think a few people saw me falling down but only one college student came near by and help me picking up my bags.

Luckily I did not roll down from the stairs and break my tooth.

My legs were shaking and cannot walk properly after the fall. I have to sit for a long while to get myself ready to continue walking.

When I got into my car, I found a small hole at my leg and it was bleeding non-stop.

I visited the doctor at nite after 2 hours of bleeding. The doctor said I need stitches. It was a nightmare of my life. It was EXTREMELY painful!!

I cried and shouted in pain in the clinic even though it was just one single stitch.

I do not want to suffer like this anymore. If keep I “pokai” like this every moth, all my bones sure broken into pieces and cannot be assembled back again.

Bruises come and go every month. How to wear skirt and short pants?!

Luckily, I am not pregnant. If not I am going to miscarriage every month. *Sigh~~!

6 comments:

  1. That must be so miserable to have gone thru all these pains and dilemmas.... Take good care and walk slowly. Avoid staircase... get elevator…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alamak.... ah moi... what happen ya? Be careful at stairs, and walk slowly! No need to rush.... Luckily very close to year end la... Will have a change of luck soon! Take care wor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇! 我以为我的十月份得生活很艰难才过完。当看完你这篇文章后,才觉得我的只是小case而已。

    有到神庙去转转运吗?(Paiseh, 我比较迷信……)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 没有哦!只有拼命地祈祷在接下来的几个星期不要再跌到了。。。起码要等到我的伤势好了为止。

    应该是时候到庙庙去拜拜了!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so happen to read through some blog, only notice that so many "pokai" happen on you. just be more careful lah, will pray for you to be more watchful on the floor condition. One more thing very important. wear ASADI mah no problem loh, this is from ASADI commercial.

    ReplyDelete