Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Food Poisoning Day

Felt sick in the early morning.

The worst thing was I vomited at my office front door for my 4th day working in Taylor's. All my colleagues who came to work saw me mopping the floor with the uneasy smell around. This is just so embrassing.

I went to the panel clinic and the doctor there did not allow me to take MC as she said that I am still in my probation period. I felt weird with the reason she gave but I still accepted what she said. It ended up, I went back to my office block and went to the toilet for a few times in within half an hour. And finally, I went back to the clinic and beg the doctor for MC.

As I reached home, I found out that my housemates were at home and they are in the same condition as me.

It was 3rd Nov. I remembered that 2 years ago with the same date, me and my housemates were in Kota Kinabalu and we ended up in the same conditions after came down from Mount Kota Kinablu. Plus, 3rd Nov is one of my housemate's birthday!

3rd Nov is just an unlucky date for us. Hope that this wun be happening again in the coming years. If not, it will be such a pity for the birthday boy.

5 comments:

  1. Eh? You've changed jobs?

    Oh no... kasihan.... you ok now? Any idea what you all ate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, changed job dy lo~~
    Not sure with what we ate. Maybe was the water at home...we r still not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh....food poisoning?
    Take care ar, dun dirty people's place ma.

    And i think that u are just ROCK, haha~
    Take good care.

    DBKL

    ReplyDelete
  4. you work at Taylor's?! Nice. What are you doing there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digital Marketing. Dealing with online marketing, taking care of website updates, digital presentation... :>

    ReplyDelete