Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kotaraja Touring Party’09

On 17th Oct, I attended an r/c car race at Kotaraja.

It was like a farewell event to me as I am going to leave my company soon which means that I will not be working in r/c industry anymore. It is just so hard to say goodbye for a job that I have been working for almost 4 years.


Group photo session before the race starts

The event went pretty well.
The players took this fun race very seriously. It made the race became very exciting while they were chasing the best lap for their own position.



Beautiful body shell design


My ex-company’s sponsor driver / XRAY driver – Jacky Siow.
A guy who has brilliant driving skills and with excellent sportsmanship. Salute~!


Cute kids asking me to take a photo of him


No comments:

Post a Comment