Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Black Tuesday Series - Part 4 : Sore Eyes

Bad luck.
Today is Tuesday and normally on Tuesday in this recent month there will be something happening to me.

Black Tuesday Series - Part 1 : Food Poisoning
In early Nov Tuesday, I had food poisoning.

Black Tuesday Series - Part 2 : Fell Down
After one week on Tuesday, I fell down from the stairs and had stitches.

Black Tuesday Series - Part 3 : Bad Flu & Cough
One week after the incident on Tuesday, I got flu and cough that until now I still haven't recovered yet.

Black Tuesday Series - Part 4 : Sore Eyes
And today, one week after the cough, my eye is infected by virus - Sore Eye.

Oh dear, this is the 3rd time I have visited the clinic starting from early Nov and guess what?
I am on MC again.
My newly joined company sure will fire me if I continue like this.

I must have done something really bad that Buddha want to punish me. I cannot think of any reasons to explain what is going on.

3 comments:

  1. OMG... kasihan la... what happen, suddenly so 'hak'... did you break a mirror or something? :P

    Maybe it's just year end/pre new year change of luck? Take care ya! Ping ping on on from now onwards :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope can ping ping on on lo.
    Still have 1 month / 4 weeks to go neh...haih~~

    ReplyDelete