Thursday, September 10, 2009

Robotics Classes

My company is now opening a brand new direction to Robotics.
As usual, I as a "One Leg Kick" employee am involved in this as well.

Company is now the licensed partner of Genius Factory which is dealing with teaching kids' robotics classes.

Me and my colleagues attended the class to learn some basic robotics knowledge so that we are able to conduct a robotics class.



I am not so into robotics but I do enjoy teaching.
Conducting a class with innocent & adorable kids around just make me feel happy.

It is fun to see the kids paying full concentration on their robotics and came out with funny & interesting models by their own.
Kids are just so creative and they are happy with their own creation.
They will talk to you and give u all those funny ideas that we laugh on it through out the days.




Kids with their happy faces, their creation and also their friends.
I am grateful to see all these faces.

3 comments:

  1. If you like teaching that much go into it full time ma! Teach art! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...not ART enough to teach art neh~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... can geh.. specially to kiddies la!

    ReplyDelete