Thursday, September 10, 2009

Live With Passion!

"Live With Passion!"
This is the tagline that catches my eyes when i visited my ex-Unimate - Nicholas Yeap's blog.

"Passion" - my long lost fren.
I haven't been meeting "Passion" since I left Uni.
It get worst after working for few years and "Passion" totally disappeared in nowhere.

Life as a grown-up is really painful in the sense of seeing & encountering the reality.
I am forced to accept the reality and totally forgot about "Passion".

All of a sudden, I found Nicholas blog address while I was facebook+ing.
I was inspired by his writing.

There is so much positive energy in his writting that he enlightened me very much about :
- " Living a life with purpose and passion simply means living your life whole heartedly "
- " Do you see the glass “half full” or “half empty”. It is your choice. And Life is a Choice too! "

Positive Energy & Passion!
These are what I have been struggling so much to regain.
I do hope that I will be meeting them very soon and I will march forward & fly high to fulfill my dreams!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Getting back into drama would put a lot more colour into your life as well, since it's something you really love. :D

    ReplyDelete