Saturday, June 12, 2010

Expensive Nescafe Ice

How much do you think a Nescafe Ice cost at a normal kopitiam?
No air-cond, no expensive food. Just normal kopitiam that we have noodles or economy rice.

When the Indonesian waiter came to me and asking me RM2.40 for the Nescafe Ice, me and my colleague were stunned and cannot believe what we had heard. I looked at the waiter and asked for a few times to double confirm whether I have heard it wrongly.

At other normal kopitiam, a cup of hot Nescafe will cost about RM1.60. The highest price that they can go will just to RM1.80. This RM2.40 Nescafe Ice is just too much. Even the waiter agreed with me that they tauke are charging too much. It is way too expensive for a normal kopitiam like this.



Other than the Nescafe, this 新福成茶餐室 located at Mentari Sunway which is very near to Leisure Commerce Square also charged RM2.00++ for a can of soft drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment