Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Days in Ipoh "measuring land"

After leaving Ipoh for so long period of time, finally I get the chance to stay in my kampung and have a relaxing holiday. I have been spending too much time in KL until I felt that I have been losing my way. I don't know the right way to go and becoming so hot temper, feeling like my personality is changing. I was becoming so afraid of communicating with people becos all the ppl around me in KL is so clever in talking. I am feeling like I am losing my confident.

As in these 3 weeks in Ipoh, I was being able to meet up my best fren since we were in secondary school. It was so nice and comfortable to be with my old fren again.

Other than that, I was being able to go back to my buddhist school to visit my dear students. The number of students attending the buddhist class is getting less. I am so worried about this issue as there is no one else there can fully involved themselves into this to teach those children. I felt so glad on that day although I was only teaching them how to dance and how to sing. The smiles on their face gave me a lot of satisfaction. I really don't want to see them lossing the great chance to be able to grow up healthily.

2 comments:

  1. One of my friend who is a malaysian also uses the phase "Measuring Land" means.

    It is always good to take time to relax and do some self reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...it is a very common phrase for Malaysian.

    Ya, I really miss it. Now i have no more time and $$$ to measure land already.

    ReplyDelete