Monday, February 15, 2010

Relation Between Job & Food

How is it related in between Job & Food?

I found this quite interesting after I left my 4 years job and joined a new company.

There were majority of Penang people in my previous company. They were very excited with Penang food. When one of us explored some good Penang food, we would go there and try during lunch hour. Other than that, they also love fish and duck dishes and hot & spicy food.

They were willing to drive from Sunway to PJ, Kota Kemuning , Puchong and even Damansara.
Me and my ex-manager who love chicken drumstick were also willing to starve until 2.30pm just to wait for the super delicious and big chicken drumstick's stall to open.

Now, with my new colleagues, super pork-lovers.
They love pork noodles, pork pepper soup, pork bakuteh, pork dishes and so on.
It is fun to have "kaki" to have great food together.

So now, my food during lunch time has changed.
No more Penang food, fish dishes, duck dishes and hot & spicy food.
Now is pork, pork and Bubble Tea~~!

3 comments:

  1. Haha... looks like you're enjoying your new job! Good la! What is it you do now?

    Take care! Chat next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing digital marketing cum designer. Dealing alot on gathering website contents from all the campuses and send it to the agency to update it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo... sounds quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete